George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX
HVAC & Control Systems Upgrade
Convergentz worked on the George R. Brown Convention Center located in downtown Houston, Texas in 2012.
Owner: Houston First
MEP Engineer: Redding, Linden and Burr
- Full retrofit of existing pneumatic and DDC in original building web-based Tridium building automation system with JACE network controllers and direct and remote connected input/output modules
- Added VFD's to existing OAHU's
- Integration of chillers, VFD's, sub-metering and existing DDC for expansion areas added circa 2000
- Dedicated BAS LAN with Level 3 switching
- Chiller plant optimization
- Optimized start/stop
- Advanced custom scheduling
Book a Tour of an IoT project here.
See more in This Category Back